30 Nov 2015 — 06 Dec 2015
Littlest Sister, a “faux” invitational art fair, comments on the art fair as an entity that activated Miami’s contemporary arts scene. Inaugurating Spinello Projects’ new space and its 10th Year Anniversary, Littlest Sister features an emerging Miami based curator, Sofia Bastidas (Littlest Sister Director) and ten unrepresented women-identified Miami based artists who work in painting, sculpture, design, installation, and new media.
The fair consists of 10 solo booths and Projects, a sector focusing on video, sound, performance, and happenings. Running concurrently, Platform, a symposium bringing together Miami’s most influential women in the arts, invites panelists to engage in conversations and debate regarding current macro and local issues, from challenges in the field, the future of art fairs, real estate development and the arts, to gender and race inequality in the market. Programmed throughout Miami Art Week, Platform creates informal opportunities of exchange for real critical discourse.
Ultimi da Alfonsoi
- KANDINSKY→CAGE: Musica e Spirituale nell’Arte (11 Novembre 2017 - 25 Febbraio 2018 Reggio Emilia, Palazzo Magnani)
- RIVOLUZIONE GALILEO. La scienza incontra l’arte (18 Novembre 2017 - 18 Marzo 2018 Padova, Palazzo del Monte di Pietà)
- MARINO MARINI. Passioni visive (16 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo Fabroni)
- MIRÒ E MARINO. I colori del Mediterraneo. (6 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo del Tau)
- I NUOVI RITRATTI DI ANNIE LEIBOVITZ ATTESI A MILANO