02 Dec 2015 — 06 Dec 2015
As part of its programming Untitled, Miami Beach, 2015 is pleased to announce a series of performances that engage visitors at various locations throughout the fair, indoors and outside. Also returning to the fair this year is a new series of free original posters by internationally renowned artists, designed specifically for Untitled, Miami Beach by onestar press.
Untitled, Miami Beach, 2015 is working with three artists who have conceived performances that take into consideration the fair’s location and architectural design. Located on the beach, Untitled offers the artists its distinct setting as a backdrop, platform and character to play an essential role in their performances. Untitled is a curated art fair for international galleries and non-profit art spaces with a focus on emerging and mid-career contemporary art.
Over 200 artists represented in galleries and non-profit art spaces from 16 US cities and 18 countries are on the 2015 roster. Carefully selected by Untitled’s 2015 curatorial team, led by Artistic Director Omar López-Chahoud with curators Christophe Boutin and Melanie Scarciglia, the list of exhibitors presents the works of emerging and established contemporary artists. Miami Beach for the second year will be a series of original posters curated by Christophe Boutin and Melanie Scarciglia and available to all visitors at no charge. “We believe that good original art posters are better than bad original art,” said Scarciglia and Boutin, curators of Untitled, Miami Beach and co-founders of onestar press and Three Star Books in Paris. “We work with artists whose visual capacity we admire and artistic developments we’ve watched grow.”
In addition to its roster of international exhibitors, Untitled presents a series of conversations, performances and special events as part of its compelling visitor experience in December 2015.
Ultimi da Alfonsoi
- KANDINSKY→CAGE: Musica e Spirituale nell’Arte (11 Novembre 2017 - 25 Febbraio 2018 Reggio Emilia, Palazzo Magnani)
- RIVOLUZIONE GALILEO. La scienza incontra l’arte (18 Novembre 2017 - 18 Marzo 2018 Padova, Palazzo del Monte di Pietà)
- MARINO MARINI. Passioni visive (16 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo Fabroni)
- MIRÒ E MARINO. I colori del Mediterraneo. (6 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo del Tau)
- I NUOVI RITRATTI DI ANNIE LEIBOVITZ ATTESI A MILANO