Miami Beach Convention Center
03 Dec 2015 — 06 Dec 2015
267 leading galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa show significant work from the masters of Modern and contemporary art, as well the new generation of emerging stars. Paintings, sculptures, installations, photographs, films, and editioned works of the highest quality are on display in the main exhibition hall. Ambitious large‐scale artworks, films and performances become part of the city’s outdoor landscape at nearby Collins Park and SoundScape Park.
Art Kids | Art Basel offers a free kindergarten and playroom for children aged 4 – 12, who are introduced to art while their parents visit the show. A team of professionals from the Miami Children’s Museum bring your child’s creative side to life through arts and craft activities, art history and storytelling. Art Kids is open during show hours.
Guided Tours of Public Sector | Private, group and school-group tours are offered in English by Bass Museum of Art docents. For reservations, please contact the Bass Museum of Art,
Visitors with Disabilities | Special care has been taken to equip the MBCC with amenities to provide accessibility to per- sons with disabilities. Manual wheelchairs and scooters are offered complimentary and available on a first-come, first- served basis, and can be picked up at the Information desk, Info Zone D and B.
Ultimi da Alfonsoi
- KANDINSKY→CAGE: Musica e Spirituale nell’Arte (11 Novembre 2017 - 25 Febbraio 2018 Reggio Emilia, Palazzo Magnani)
- RIVOLUZIONE GALILEO. La scienza incontra l’arte (18 Novembre 2017 - 18 Marzo 2018 Padova, Palazzo del Monte di Pietà)
- MARINO MARINI. Passioni visive (16 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo Fabroni)
- MIRÒ E MARINO. I colori del Mediterraneo. (6 Settembre 2017 - 07 Gennaio 2018 Pistoia, Palazzo del Tau)
- I NUOVI RITRATTI DI ANNIE LEIBOVITZ ATTESI A MILANO